This article describes how to use the Link Tracking functionality for Tracking Offline Products. Using this is very easy and takes about 5 seconds to have a print-ready tracking code for your products.
Using the Link Tracker
Log into your account and head to Links – Add New.
- Paste the full link that you want to track on your products in the “Link URI” field.
- Name your tag something that helps you identify it, we suggest the serial number or product part number.
- In the optional “platform” field, define in one or two words the store or distribution network where this products will be delivered from.
- In the optional “description” field, type the name of the product itself.
- In the optional “additional” field, you can type the version or product family to further identify this specific link’s usage.
After filling the fields, click on “CREATE” to have your link shortened and tagged into the system.
You will also receive a QR code that you can save and use anywhere to print your tracked link on any product.